Here, CaseUp will give you a complete guide on “How to disassemble the iPhone 8 Plus Home button at home”.
Case-up is Newport based Call Out Mobile Phone Repair Company. You can book your repair with us at any time. Our highly-talented technicians will repair your devices at a time and place that suits you. We will come to your office, home, hotel, or any location you choose and fix your phone in front of you in about 30 to 50 minutes while you carry on your day.
Phones are very important in our lives now. As we do all our works using the phone. So, iPhone is used by most of the people as they love the phone that will not hang or disturb their daily use. But using iPhone daily sometimes may lead your drop your phone somewhere, and it may damage your iphone home button OR in some other cases, your kid or in some unpleasant condition your phone may get damaged. boxing gloves
iPhone Home button seems very important, as most of the iphone working is linked with that front home button. But if the home button gets damage, this is not going to be useful anymore until you fix your damaged home button. Fortunately, fixing the home button is easy, and you can do this by yourself. But in this article, we will provide you guidance on how to disassemble your iPhone 8 Plus home button.
Following are the steps that you should follow to disassemble iPhone 8 plus home button at home. Motorcycle jacket
Steps to Disassemble iPhone 8 Plus home button:
- First, you need to power off your phone by pressing the power button for a few seconds and then slide right to power off.
- Now, use the pentalobe screwdriver included in the standard toolkit in order to remove the bottom screws of the iPhone. You will find screws are on both sides of the dock connector.
- Now, insert the opening pick in the bottom right part of the phone and slide it on the bottom part. And Repeat the step on both the left and right side of the phone.
- Now, you need to slide and gently pull the screen and carefully open it.
- Use the cruciform screwdriver, and remove the four screws securing the LCD screen bracket.
- Next, remove the connector’s bracket and use a nylon spudger, disconnect the battery and unlock the LCD or touch screen cable.
- You need to just keep using the nylon spudger and disconnect the home button or force touch cable.
- Now, use a tri-wing screwdriver, and remove the bracket two screws circled in red that secures the front camera or earpiece speaker/proximity sensor cable connectors.
- Now, you need to grab that bracket with a pair of tweezers and remove it.
- Next disconnect the front camera/earpiece speaker/proximity sensor cable with the nylon spudger. And your iPhone 8 Plus screen has been removed successfully.
- Now, remove the four tri-wing screws circled in red that secure the home button bracket. And grab the home button bracket and remove it.
- You need to use the nylon spudger and gently disconnect the home button from its cable. But be careful during this step, as the home button is very fragile and sensitive.
- Now, you need to peel off the home button with the nylon spudger. And remove it from the front. But you should do this step carefully or otherwise you may damage home button cable.
- There you go! Your iPhone 8 Plus home button has been successfully disassembled. Now, you can replace it with the new home button if you want.
Case-up is one of the best mobile phone repair shop in Cardiff Wales UK. If you need any help, you can always visit our website or contact us on our social media.